Correct this text.

Tachikomaia
Rango personalizado: 1st Year Class D

Correct this text.

Mensaje por Tachikomaia »

No tiene mucho de filosofía este tema, pero alguna discusión puede surgir.

Igual no es por eso que lo abro, sino curiosidad. Escribí algo en inglés que para mí es importante y quiero saber qué errores tiene.

Gracias.

Es una respuesta a este video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZS4dOYK_Ys
Please try this:
1- Don't use/do cheats/glitches.
2- Move on the map the least possible.
3- Don't do things that're just to gain JP or Exp.
4- Don't use Steal Gil if it's obviously not dangerous for you to use it.
5- For each character, choose if you want their Brave/Faith low/high; dont be like crazy increasing and decreasing the same stat of them.

The 3rd and 4th points're easy to fullfill or, at least, you just have to be sincere with yourself so that if you perceive that you did something just to gain JP or Exp, or used Steal Gil when was obviously not dangerous for you to use it, then you must reload a save game.

If you want a better explanation, I'll try, but it's very difficult to me, and I can't see all beforehand, and english isn't my lenguage.

You can spend all the time you want to get hidden items, cristals, steal items, poaching, gain special abilities (I don't know much about it, but I've heard about Ultima and some summon) and invite characters.
I'll call this "searching".

You can't do "negative" things to an ally (to damage/sleep/etc him) except:
- He's confused, charmed, sleeping... things like that. You can damage him to heal him, you can even use sleep/paralisis/etc to avoid problems of confusion/charm if you don't want to damage your ally or if you can't do it.
- He's controlled by IA, or berserk/charging/casting, and'll get in the way while you're searching. For example if he'll faint a enemy that you don't want to faint yet, or if he'll get a cristal you want to get with other character. In these cases, you can damage/sleep/etc him.
- He'll be confused/charmed/berserk; you can damage/sleep/etc him to avoid problems. I don't know if this's posible, I mean, someone charging/casting something that would cause conf/charm/berserk, maybe all these only're instantly caused, I don't know.
- He'll faint due poison/condemm; you can petrify/slow him to avoid having to revive him or something.
- Some item of him'll be breaked/stolen; you can faint/petrify him to avoid it (if that does it, I don't know).
- You want to move him (with Dash for example).
- You want to cure another (maybe you're using the Blood Sword and the only enemy you could strike with him is a undead, but you want to cure the ally who has the sword as soon as posible, so you could damage an ally with him in this case, except that he too has a BS or something like that and you make them to damage themselves to get JP/Exp).
- You want the enemy to attack someone and not another (maybe you have Hamedo and that's more quickly to the run; you could for example to faint your ally to make the enemy to attack the one with Hamedo).
- You're doing a negative thing to a enemy. For example you could use Thunder aganist an ally to damage 2 enemies.

You can't do "positive" things to an enemy (to cure/haste/etc him) except:
- He's confused/charmed and you want he acts before other enemy hits him; you can haste him.
- He's confused/charmed, will be striked by an enemy and you want that he survive the strike; you can cure/protect/etc him (I don't know if a enemy would faint other to avoid it strike another, but if it's posible here's the rule about it). This if you want he become the last enemy or if you're searching something related to him and don't want to revive him.
- He's confused/charmed, will do something that get in the way of your searching, and the only way tou have to avoid it is by using Esuna obn him or something like that. For example, if he'll faint a enemy from which you want something (an item, himself (invite), poaching, an ability, etc) and you don't want to revive him you may use Esuna to heal the problematic one if you can't strike him.
- He's sleeping/berserk or something and if you heal him he would do something good for you. I don't know if this's posible, maybe if he uses a multitarget attack that cure one of your allies or strike one of your enemies.
- He'll faint due something (a jump, an attack from a IA ally in a near turn, etc) and you want to get something from him before that, or you want that he become the last enemy; you may cure/protect/etc him.
- He'll cure another. You can cure a Chocobo for example, to avoid, maybe, that he cure another enemy.
- You're doing a positive thing to a ally. For example you could use Cure aganist an enemy to cure 2 allies.
- You want somethng from him (a item, coaching, etc) and it's fainted; you may revive him.

While you're searching, you must try to avoid to be hitted. You can't try to be hitted on propouse, as it would be an excuse to cure/heal yourself to gain JP/Exp).

In regards to Steal Gil, it's just that using it with the excuse of getting Gil it's like breaking the rule 3. The same happens if you increase/decrease you Brave/Faith in a non sense way. Also, I consider it a cheat to spend lot of time using Steal Gil it as if the enemy would have inflinite Gil.

You can set the allies controlled by IA as you want (squires, chemist, etc, without abilities, with 1, 2, etc, without armours, with 1, etc, etc). I want that they're well equipped, but since they reduce the JP/Exp other characters can get, I think it's okay to even faint them. Also, they get cristals and try to finish the battles too quickly; they get in the way.

IN SUMMARY, I WANT A FAIR AND REALISTIC RUN:

1- Don't use/do cheats/glitches.
It's not fair if the best attack your enemies can do it's Thunder while you can use Thunder2 because you used cheats/glitches (I'm not saying that it's your case, I know your run it's glitchless, I'm just explaing why I don't like cheats/glitches in this game, it would be like playing Chess having 3 queens while the IA only has 1, I want to see good strategies not overpowered characters). If by strategy and effort you became stronger than the enemy, then that's ok.

2- Move on the map the least possible.
This's specially when Alma get kidnapped. Yes, when I played the game I searched treasures, etc, but a realistc Ramza would rush to save her. Also, I want to see a run in which Gil, Exp, etc, is limited, the game isn't cool if you can level up all you want, it becomes too much easy...

3- Don't do things that're just to gain JP or Exp.
Similar to 2. A realistic group of "heroes" don't start to attacking themselves in the middle of a battle, nor help the enemies who they want to defeat. And it's not realistic to spend so much time to win a battle, you try to finish it quickly or with minimal damage to your group, you don't think "wait, let's train, don't defeat the enemy yet".

I explained the rest already, I think/hope.

Thanks!
Imagen
Responder